Careers Overview - Reach Your Potential
At Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P., we realize that our employees are our greatest assets. All of our employees represent our firm, and this requires us to insure that each employee reaches their full potential. Whether you are embarking on, or continuing, a career in public accounting Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P. has the ability to offer opportunities that provide unlimited growth and potential.
Diversity in the Workplace
At Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P., employees are exposed to a wide array of clients and industries which enables them to develop and utilize a multitude of communication and technical skills that increase their abilities as a professional.
Continued Professional Development & Training
For years, continued professional development and training has been an integral part of the operations of Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P. We encourage professional development. Given the ever changing tax law, as well as accounting standards, our education training program provides on-going training for all of our professionals in order to achieve a lifetime of learning and development that far exceeds basic technical knowledge. Our goal is to mold our employees into well rounded professionals.
At Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P., our investment in technology is constantly in focus. We use state of the art technology, and were one of the first paperless offices in our region. Our technology set-up allows our employees to work more efficiently and provide information to our clients in a real time setting.
Quality of Life
At Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P., we realize that our employees have lives outside of their professional occupation. Therefore, we encourage a family friendly environment. We offer flexible work arrangements to accommodate work and family issues. Through planned social events, and the wide array philanthropic activities in which we participate, we develop an environment where friendships are formed and work extends well beyond just earning a paycheck.
We offer a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to the following:
- Competitive Salaries
- Simple IRA with Caraway, McMahon & Company, L.L.P. matching a portion of the employee contribution.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Life insurance policies
- Firm paid membership dues
- Flexible spending account - employees may contribute pre-tax money for dependent care expenses as well as medical expenses.
- Generous time off package, including paid major holidays, vacations, and personal time. Also, April 15th through December 31st our office closes at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, thus allowing our employees to have more time with their families, and extend their weekends.
- Competitive Salaries
- IRA Packages
- Life and Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off